There are so many Medicare benefits and plans to consider, and the decisions you make today can affect your health and finances in the years to come. To help you find the best option, your PHPprime provider’s office has enlisted the services of local, independent broker agencies.
- Their licensed advisors know the ins and outs of all available plans in the area.
- They will take the time to learn about your unique needs.
- You can count on them for unbiased, accurate information.
- As a partner with your primary care practice, there is absolutely NO COST to you for their services.
Get help finding the right Medicare plan for YOU – one that:
- Offers the right amount of coverage at an affordable price
- Allows you to keep the current providers you know and trust
- Works with your employer’s health insurance, if applicable
If you don’t have one, you can reach an independent licensed broker that understands the plans we are contracted with.
Kristy Young and her Team at Kristy Young Insurance Solutions | 720-771-9067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Turcheck Independent Insurance Agent | 719-339-8069 | email@example.com
You can also contact your local State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) to help learn about your Medicare options.
Benefits in Action
Medicare premiums and coverage for health and prescription drug benefits can change significantly from year to year. So can provider networks. If you aren’t happy with the changes, you can switch plan options during the applicable open enrollment period.Plan ahead to avoid any lapse in coverage or late enrollment penalties.
During the annual Medicare election period, you can:
Changes take effect on January 1.
During Medicare Advantage open enrollment, you can:
Only available for Medicare Advantage plan members.
Only one coverage change allowed.
- This handbook is a go-to resource to help you understand your Medicare coverage options, enrollment, benefits and bills, etc.
- You will also find tools to make informed decisions about your care.
- The handbook is available in several formats (PDF, eBook, audio, braille and paper copy).
- Seniors Blue Book is a trusted source for all things senior.
- Find information about housing options, home health and hospice, community resources and local activities in your area.
- Access articles and videos on a range of topics such as caregiving, elder law, money and healthy aging.